This evening while I was finishing dinner preparations I noticed that Elizabeth was very quiet. When I went in search of her to find out what she was doing…this is what I found!
I love so many things about this. I love that she initiated reading on her own. She often wants to read, but wants books to be read to her. I loved that she curled up on the sofa with a book…an action that just looks so grown-up. I love that she included her stuffed monkey in the activity. And I loved that she posed so well (because she knew I was taking pictures!).
3 comments:
Books are coming her way for Christmas!! Love the pictures!!
This is soooooo cute! Beautiful girl, nice shoes :)
Love, Emmanuelle
The picture of Elizabeth sharing her book with her stuffed monkey is one of my favorites photos of her.
Post a Comment