Sunday, August 3, 2008

Day 4 - The Waiting Ends - The Wedding!!

 May 10, 2008 - Our Wedding Day!

IMG_9949

 

IMG_1252We were married at Old Zion Church, a beautiful old church located near Lititz, PA and situated on a hill that overlooks the beautiful Lancaster County farmland.  

 

IMG_9371We are blessed to know many musical friends, and I was able to fulfill my dream to have a string quartet play at my wedding service.  A big thank you to Laura, Jocelyn, Jill and Amy!   

 

IMG_1134 We arrive at the church, excited to enjoy our wedding service and to exchange our wedding vows with each other.  The waiting for this special day has finally ended!

 

IMG_9405

 

I don't have many pictures to post from the actual wedding service.  Unfortunately I can't legally post the fantastic photos from our wedding photographer!  But a few friends did subtly sneak a few pictures...so I can post this favorite of mine taken at the very beginning of the service with my dad welcoming our guests. 

 

 

 

The very happy newly married couple emerging triumphantly from the church :)

IMG_1176

IMG_1617

No comments: