Thursday, May 21, 2015

Home Again

The girls and I returned home on Tuesday. J had returned the week before us and came to meet us at the airport. As you can see, the girls were very excited to see their Papa again…as was I! It was my first flight with the girls by myself. It was a really good experience, just a little tiring to be the only responsible adult.  Our girls have a lot of travel experience and are already great travelers!

IMG-20150519-WA0008

We are adjusting to being home again. The girls are thrilled to be with their own toys again. They were very excited to meet their nanny again too. Plenty of big smiles in the past two days!

2 comments:

MOM said...

The look on Elizabeth's face tells it all. "She is overly excited to meet her Papa again" :) Happy the flight went okay. See you all soon. I am getting overly excited, too, for our upcoming trip to spend time with you all.

Anonymous said...

Miss you... But I can imagine you all are happy to be back to normal.. In Dutch we say: "Oost West, thuis best".
Emmanuelle