Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cousins

Elizabeth loves having family stay with us. She affectionately refers to Noï and Liselot as “babies”, even though she is practically the same age! It is the first word she says when she wakes up and the last word she says as she is falling asleep. Despite some rocky moments that accompany the need to share her toys, Elizabeth is having lots of fun with two little playmates in the house with her. Enjoy these pictures of their time together. 

The evening bath routine.

IMG_9917

IMG_9953

Riding the train carefully conducted by Tante Janneke. I had a hard time deciding which picture I liked best, so I posted all three of the best of the many I took :)

IMG_1123 (2)

IMG_1138

IMG_1144

Coffee break in the German Colony after attending the very fun toddler music class.

IMG_9851

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see you enjoy your time together... Those little girls are so cute!!
Love, Emmanuelle

Grandma Sauder said...

The three little cousins are so cute together. Thanks for sharing these pictures!!!