I was excited to find popcorn...not microwave popcorn...but REAL popcorn just waiting to be popped in oil on the stovetop and sprinkled with melted butter and salt. YUM!!!! I have been looking for popcorn like this in stores without success. Needless to say...I was very excited to find it this afternoon! Laura...you were wise in suggesting that I probably didn't need to include a bag of popcorn in my limited luggage space when I was packing up my stuff in Boston :)
I know you all loved and deeply appreciated my little HotShot water heater. I am telling you today that there is something far surpassing the HotShot in usefulness and greatness!
European cultures are wonderful for many reasons...an important reason being their embracing of water kettles. In just a few minutes, you can have an entire pot of boiling water for tea...for cooking...for just the sheer joy of experiencing the speed with which you can boil water! I am sure you can find such kettles in America. Trust my advice...they are worth the hunt to locate one!
No comments:
Post a Comment