Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Study Buddy

Due to some current circumstances, I have been in Pennsylvania for an extended period of time.  I have been working on my qualifying exam at my uncle and aunt's home.  I am most grateful for this since they have the perfect spot for me to do my academicCIMG4242 work. 

Molly, their 2-year old yellow lab, has become my #1 cheerleader...or maybe I should say my #1 assistant in procrastinating.  She seems to think that stealing my shoes is an excellent way to help the writing process move forward. I seem to think that stopping and playing with her is another excellent way to move the work forward.  Everyone needs to take a relaxing break every now and then, right?! :)  Do you think you would do any better in resisting that "look"??  

I have been reminded how much I love animals.  They are such great therapy and bring joy and laughter into the best and worst days.   

1 comment:

KM said...

Kim,
you had a great assistant for procrastination. :) I wish I have one here too. But! Today, I went to the beach and did my dog watching again. :) Beautiful weather, lovely dogs, and some "Hi" to people. And of course with my coffee, and one of my roommate came and join me for a while.

Kaori